What did vegans do before the Internet? I’m not sure but we’re lucky to have it! There are SO many great resources out there. Other than this blog 🙂 here are some great places to find great vegan recipes:
- Download the Whole Foods recipes app. You can search for vegan recipes under “special diets.” They have a ton of good ones.
- Sign up for the Meatout Mondays weekly newsletter. They send you a vegan recipe every Monday. http://www.meatoutmondays.org
- Check out the Post Punk Kitchen: http://www.theppk.com
- Crazy Sexy Wellness Revolution: http://www.kriscarr.com
- No Meat Athlete: http://www.nomeatathlete.com
- Compassion Over Killing: http://www.tryveg.com
- Cookbooks: Veganomicon, Appetite for Reduction, The Kind Diet, Skinny Bitch Ultimate Everyday Cookbook, Vegan Planet